Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Genesis easy level system- can they be easily used on walls question in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

W

what

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I purchased this system to use on large tiles for floors and walls.
When I bought the system I thought the bases would be flat but they are if fact quite curved which raises the tile some distance away from the bed (6mm) before tightening the red top.
There doesn't seem to be a flat base version available - only the universal base type
Whilst this appears to work for floors in my experience, are they suitable for walls? ( it does says so in the advertising specifications ).
I'm quite sceptical that the would work in a vertical situation, has anybody used them on wall?

OP
D

Dumbo

I used to buy mine from Hampshire tile warehouse . I say used to as I now use bright ideas which is a copy of Raimondi levelling system .

Reply to Genesis easy level system- can they be easily used on walls question in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock