Discuss Funny Pictures in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

lol-056.gif

W

WetSaw

I can laugh now but I was f#*king livid earlier. These 2 clowns arrived to deliver a shower tray that I should have had last Friday. They backed up the drive at my clients house, dropped the tailgate, and opened the doors. There were things all over the place, nothing secured. A racking system on wheels was in the way of them getting to the shower tray so they had to unload that first. One of them pushed it to the back of the van but it's small wheels dropped into the gap between the van and tail lift. The other guy pushed it back in and because of the angle of the drive in rolled straight back and squashed the guy in the vans' leg and a pallet. They then manage to get it on a pallet truck and pull it onto the tail lift. It's then that the van rolls off down the drive. One of them jumped off the back,I grabbed one of the back doors and swung it shut just before it hit the neighbours car and the other guy clung on to the pallet truck for dear life! I was going to ask them to help me get the shower tray upstairs but I was scared of the damage they might do.

20160804_135852.jpg

Reply to Funny Pictures in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks