Discuss Friday night tunes thread ? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20170407_221300.png

R

Rookery

I might have put some quality music on here last night for your delectation and delight but couldn't get on cos Dan's been fiddling around with the site again. Grrr

O

One Day

Three of my fav's
Liquid- sweet harmony, original mix
Rhythm on the loose- break of dawn, original mix
Rhythm eternity- rushing on pink champagne, radio edit

Oldschool, sorry ,wouldn't know where to start ,putting them on here,
I Could tell you were an old school raver Bob when I met you at trimline!

R

RayL12

Angelic female voices and anthemic sounds. Excellent. All good choices. Bob's "Rhythm eternity- rushing on pink champagne, radio edit" was a memory of some places I ended up in where, though it wasn't my music choice, I did learn to make a few moves in it.

When my, nice gf, of the time, moved towards ' Totally Bonkers' music and, I moved to Funky House, I knew our time was coming to an end. And, it did. We both had completely different rythms in bed.

Since I quit clubbing and dancing, I began listening to some kinds of Dubstep. One I got hooked to for a while was, Insane by Vaski feat Ava. Like my retirement, it's convoluted but, well constructed.

In fact, I'm gonna listen to it now.

Reply to Friday night tunes thread ? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks