Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on June competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in July competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

2. ismoat Building Products

Discuss free tiler for victorian tiling experience North West in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. james hailwood

james hailwood Jimmy boy

Hello Lads n Lasses, im just enquiring to see if anyone has any victorian tiling jobs coming up in the north west and would want a hand helping out, i'm not arsed about payment you could pay me as little or as much as you like i just want to gain some experience in victorian set out etc. Been tiling here and in oz for 5 years each (10 in total) but would like to gain some experience in the art of victorian tiling. id be able to do a week maximum and would be available in around 4 weeks time, i do have a possible victorian job coming up which id happy to hand over to a grandmaster 10th dan black belt tiler mofo, thanks in advance Jimbo

• Like Like x 2
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

3. james hailwood

james hailwood Jimmy boy

No didnt happen unfortunately mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Well now the thread has been bumped, someone might see it.

• Like Like x 1