1. ismoat Building Products

Discuss free tiler for victorian tiling experience North West in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. james hailwood

james hailwood Jimmy boy

Hello Lads n Lasses, im just enquiring to see if anyone has any victorian tiling jobs coming up in the north west and would want a hand helping out, i'm not arsed about payment you could pay me as little or as much as you like i just want to gain some experience in victorian set out etc. Been tiling here and in oz for 5 years each (10 in total) but would like to gain some experience in the art of victorian tiling. id be able to do a week maximum and would be available in around 4 weeks time, i do have a possible victorian job coming up which id happy to hand over to a grandmaster 10th dan black belt tiler mofo, thanks in advance Jimbo

Dan and Kyle Knowles like this.