Discuss Forum Style in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Dan, I know that, just asking if it is possible to have ?
Alright alright keep your skates on lol

Eeeeeerm, I bet I could do it.

So you'd want a link to the very last post that's been posted? Even if you've skipped all the posts you've not read (so ignored the last read post link)?

What would you want that for?

C

Colour Republic

No Dan, I think with this forum software there is a setting that when you click on the thread it automatically takes you to the last post you read (not the last page, but the last post YOU read) so you can pick up from where you left off

So for example if you read a thread and it was 4 pages long, you go away and when you come back another 5 pages, you click on the thread and it takes you to page 4 where you left it

Oh hang on.... I notice you've already got that set-up... ignore me:oops:

Yeah Alan you nutter! Why the hell would you just skip to the last page and miss everything:D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No Dan, I think with this forum software there is a setting that when you click on the thread it automatically takes you to the last post you read (not the last page, but the last post YOU read) so you can pick up from where you left off

So for example if you read a thread and it was 4 pages long, you go away and when you come back another 5 pages, you click on the thread and it takes you to page 4 where you left it

Oh hang on.... I notice you've already got that set-up... ignore me:oops:

Yeah Alan you nutter! Why the hell would you just skip to the last page and miss everything:D

Are you seriously trying to teach me how to work a forum?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

There isn't a smiley worthy of this post lol

O

Old Mod

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh I don't know! ;)

drunk-irish-048.gif

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I'll tell you why, a lot of threads get really busy and sometimes ( during the day whilst Dad is up ) I don't get that much time to read them all, I skip to the last post, read the last couple of posts and then I can re-read the rest if needed to when I get the time, not just this forum but most / all that I frequent :)

C

Colour Republic

Are you seriously trying to teach me how to work a forum?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

Hang on a hecky pecky minute!!! Dan you're forgetting I've been around long enough to see you break the forum on more than one occasion .

In fact if I searched for "oh God! What's Dan be playing with now?!?!" It would bring back pages and pages of results!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hang on a hecky pecky minute!!! Dan you're forgetting I've been around long enough to see you break the forum on more than one occasion .

In fact if I searched for "oh God! What's Dan be playing with now?!?!" It would bring back pages and pages of results!
Very true actually lol

Reply to Forum Style in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks