Discuss Forum Style in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WetSaw

Much better on my phone as well although it does appear that your income may be a little deflated as I don't seem to have loads of ads :wink:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Much better on my phone as well although it does appear that your income may be a little deflated as I don't seem to have loads of ads :wink:
You've got the sidebar sponsors. But you shouldn't have seen more than 1 Google ad (that changed) as you have more than 30 posts. But even under 30 posts, it's only 3 ads per page max and we have long pages so it wouldn't have been too many per se.

Never made much from this forum with Google anyway matey. It's not going to break the bank eh :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay

Can somebody who was having issues before do me a favour and test the style again.

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and click this link....
Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 13.13.35.png

Then select this style...

Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 13.13.41.png

Then see if you have the same issues as before?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody managed to do this for me? You can change it back straight away I promise lol

W

WetSaw

Anybody managed to do this for me? You can change it back straight away I promise lol

It does seem to load a bit quicker than before but I've not had much of a look around. I'll leave it on the "new" one and see how it goes.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It does seem to load a bit quicker than before but I've not had much of a look around. I'll leave it on the "new" one and see how it goes.
Just to test more than anything mate. I think it's fixed now.
So if it's then just a case of making things clearer (text darker, links more obvious, etc) then perhaps we carry on with it because it does come with a lot of good features.

I'm using it, and it's sound. But then the other one was for me too, so, not sure.

O

Old Mod

Just to test more than anything mate. I think it's fixed now.
So if it's then just a case of making things clearer (text darker, links more obvious, etc) then perhaps we carry on with it because it does come with a lot of good features.

I'm using it, and it's sound. But then the other one was for me too, so, not sure.
Same same, that's why I didn't change haha
But I will now.

O

Old Mod

My signals not brilliant here so I can't tell about the speed, but I've already switched back! Haha
This looks so much better! Clearer, crisp, easier to read and I prefer the main menu bar on here sooooo much more, with the different tabs for alerts, inbox and profile! Save me loads of grief, not sure u remember about the problem I was experiencing with selecting alerts and stuff!
So can't u make the other one look like this if it has better features? :D

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I don't know if it's do-able, is it possible to have a 'go to last post' button as well as a go to last read post button ? I know it is on another forum that I Mod !

Thanks for looking

Reply to Forum Style in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks