Discuss Forum Style in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I found a couple of users had issues with the custom forum style. So while I iron those out, I've stuck the stock forum style back on.

I've also upgraded the forum to the latest version, which comes with a few extra features. I'll point those out in due course.

And the media gallery has been upgraded too, nothing particularly awesome added feature-wise, it's just to integrate into the new forum software version better.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought that'd be the case. :) The other style is Javascript-heavy.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Really that bad? I found it wasn't too noticeable!
Might as well keep this then for the time being until I find something sexy that's not so harsh on the devices.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That's better.
I've stopped posting on here and don't even look that often as it was very slow for me and very fussy layout. I just use an I pad with latest iOS

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Right well we can't have that. :)
It'll stay put then as it is. I'll just change the colour a bit so we don't look like every other forum using the same software.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Can we lose the job of the month pop up, or be given an option once it's been read for it not to show again, I hate pop up's. even for a good cause lol, as for not telling you, I'm sure a few of us did ???

EDIT it seems to have gone once I left and came back ?

Last edited:

Reply to Forum Style in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks