Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Forum lay out in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
O

Old Mod

I like it :)

one thing that needs changing is, when you scroll down sometimes the 'new post' stays at top of screen and sometimes it disappears and I only get 'tile forum' plus a number in red
Yeah, we know what you think Julian! Hahaha

OP
J

J Sid

wp_ss_20160804_0001.png sometimes I get that at top then I get this
wp_ss_20160804_0002.png

OP
O

Old Mod

The new threads/posts etc don't seem to be in any order?
Ok so,
Number 1. Circled is the person who created thread and when it was created.
Number 2. Circled is the last person to post and when it was posted.
And if you look at post below Dan's (profiling tool)
You will see below the thread title that Magga posted
1 min after local tiler in thread above.
So its chronological.
The chronological times are below title, not above.
Number 3. Circled is the recent posts.
If you click that, you'll get second image.
image.png

So number 1. Circled is a new post you have not read, you know this because it's bold and underlined.
Number 2. Circled is a recent post you've read, because it's not bold and not underlined.
Number 3. Circled is the time and date of the last poster in that thread and when it was posted. And as you can see Wrighty posted the last one 20 mins ago in power clean.
And in the mitre's thread below, Magga posted 34 mins ago.
Again these are chronological.
Does that help mma?

image.png

mma

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I don't seem to get new posts from the arms come up? I have to go in to the arms to see what has been posted. Where as before, it was there. Today I saw posts from yesterday, that I didn't see yesterday? Strange!? @3_fall

Reply to Forum lay out in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock