Discuss Football Betting Game in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Matches-Preview

Predict scores for games coming up, and then get entered in a table with other winners. See who gets the most predictions correct. League Cup 2015/2016

I don't do football at all. So I wont be good at this. But I'll give it a go lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 18.55.17.png

I've basically gone for 1-all on everything. Can't go wrong with that can I?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah the arcade and football thing is useless on a phone. I'll be removing the links to them both for mobiles.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Going for my trusty 1 all again for these as I didn't even have a clue they were teams!

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 18.30.14.png

O

Old Mod

Tried this on my iPad today, once I worked out how to get to it haha
But the only way I can put scores in is if the right hand side bar is collapsed. Every time I hit the keyboard tho the bloody side bar reappears blocking the bit where u put scores! Grrrrrr
Gonna try agIn tho on wifi see if it's any better, signal was dodgy today.

Reply to Football Betting Game in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks