Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Floor preperation advice in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

mma

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've got to build up a floor at home ASAP, as a new kitchen is being delivered on Friday, and it needs to be tiled before then.
Issue is that the floor runs out 40mm so was thinking about using 40mm insulated boards. My usual tile place only stock up to 20mm.
So, any other options? Or where can I get decent 40mm boards quickly?

OP
mma

mma

TF
Arms
Reaction score
No CTD near me. Was hoping to pick some boards up tomorrow and found a place in Notts that do 40mm ones, if in stock.
Would it work what @Tile seller said? It did cross my mind!

OP
mma

mma

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Schluter isn't too far from me but don't think that you can buy direct from them?

W

WetSaw

Does the whole floor need 40mm to be level with another floor/room or is it just not level and the worst part is 40mm low?

Reply to Floor preperation advice in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock