Discuss Fitting fired earth glass mosaics in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
OK right sized trowel ! use the serrated side to put the lines into the adhesive which you will lay the mosaic ! not really sure what you are asking here more info please mate ?

S

Spud

darren i cut the teeth longer in my trowel then beat the tiles in once you remove the paper the tiles can be straightened if need be and the joints cleaned out with a brush you cant see any trowel marks if you do this and the extra adhesive alows you to move the mosaic easily if needs be with a worn trowel or the back edge a 12 inch hack saw blade

T

Time's Ran Out

4mm trowel and use white Bal mosaic fix for glass tiles. By the time you press the tiles into place the adhesive has spread over the back . It has excellent adhesion and they don't slip. Bit more £ but well worth it for being white. 1318588563641.jpg

Reply to Fitting fired earth glass mosaics in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks