Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Expansion joints and grout colour match in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

andreas

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all. Anyone got some info about manufacturer offering matching colours expansion joints and grouts? Thanks

OP
andreas

andreas

TF
Reaction score
I came across dural brand regarding this subject but couldn't find anything about grouts to match movement jonts.Will dig deeper here then.
Thanks a lot.

O

Old Mod

@hmtiling knows a product, not the simplest of products to use, but they colourmatch your grout.
I cannot for the life of me ever remember what it's called.

M

Matt Bott

@Chris G are doing a floor soon 2 concrete substrates split between wooden joist with floor boards I suggested expansion joints at both points that meet each side of the wooden substrate what expansion joint would you recommend ?

Cstiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Great product from dural ,they will match any grout colour. I'm pricing a job at the moment we're they've said if I send them a tile sample they will match that too .
Quick turnaround time too

O

Old Mod

Dural will match an expansion to many grout colours they also have a very quick turnaround on them as well, If you need a price on one let me know and i will get one over to you straight away.

Cheers
Sam
This the epoxy one you grout in Sam?
Or pre formed?
What's it called please?

Reply to Expansion joints and grout colour match in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock