Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Easter Holidays 2017 in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Tile Shop

My Easter is going to be fun. Off Friday, In Saturday, Off Sunday, Off Monday.

Wife was not happy when I told her, as we were supposed to be going camping with a few friends....... But I had some good news for her when when I said there was an easy way round it.

We're going to Derbyshire on Friday, I'm helping set up the tent and sleeping over, then driving down to work on Saturday morning and driving back up on Saturday evening after my shift. Not that bad, only an hour n'arf each way :)

F

Flintstone

I've got a few days off, gonna Whitby for a couple of nights in the camper tomorrow afternoon, bit of fishing next week and a couple of small jobs then off for a full week fishing!darn near that London

D

dave l and l

I've got a few days off, gonna Whitby for a couple of nights in the camper tomorrow afternoon, bit of fishing next week and a couple of small jobs then off for a full week fishing!darn near that London
sounds like a good holiday,
what type of camper you got.. and what you fishing for

M

Matt Bott

will do thinking of going at it with a levelling system just to keep it perfect thinking the one with the red wedges unless anyone thinks otherwise

F

Flintstone

IMG_3552.JPG
Sea view, top of a cliff near Whitby abbey.

View attachment IMG_3551.JPG

Reply to Easter Holidays 2017 in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock