Discuss East Midlands Course Recommedations in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J88

Can anyone recommend me a course in the east midlands area? Leicester, Burton, Derbyish

Basic course 4/5 days, evenings even better.

Thanks for the help

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What are you aiming to get out of it? DIY job or wanting to get into the trade?

J

J88

What are you aiming to get out of it? DIY job or wanting to get into the trade?

I want to get into the trade eventually but don't expect anything on this first course except getting my hands dirty for a bit.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd just read your other thread actually. :) I've caught up to speed now.

I don't know of training centres local to you, it's been a while since I had a list of them all online etc (I'm working on creating a new one www.uk-tilingcourses.co.uk but it isn't launched yet) so I'll let others reply.

But if you could take some time off and book in with these they have loads of awesome feedback on our site and theirs.

Been around for years and only do tiling courses (not a range of trade which many training centres do) which means they concentrate on the one thing and do it really well.

J

J88

I'd just read your other thread actually. :) I've caught up to speed now.

I don't know of training centres local to you, it's been a while since I had a list of them all online etc (I'm working on creating a new one www.uk-tilingcourses.co.uk but it isn't launched yet) so I'll let others reply.

But if you could take some time off and book in with these they have loads of awesome feedback on our site and theirs.

Been around for years and only do tiling courses (not a range of trade which many training centres do) which means they concentrate on the one thing and do it really well.

Thanks Dan,

Due to many hours reading this forum, I'm very aware of UK pro Tiling course - I'll have to see what I can do work wise with regards to time off.

Reply to East Midlands Course Recommedations in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks