Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dural ci fh first time use in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I want to use dural ci fh on a job soon . Now the mat is suited to wires from 2 to 5 mm but what is was wondering was what do you guys do who have used this or ditra e heat or vario pro do when it comes to cold tail connection as it is obviously fatter around 8 to 10 mm .
Many thanks .

Uheat - Jake

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
It's not the same product however it's the same kind of install method, take a look at our video. Around 1.20 in the video is the cold tail section.

OP
D

Dumbo

It's not the same product however it's the same kind of install method, take a look at our video. Around 1.20 in the video is the cold tail section.
Actually looked and saw what they did with termination point of cable but from what I saw I couldn't see a joint between cold tail and heat cable .

Reply to Dural ci fh first time use in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock