Discuss Dural ci+ adhesive on green screed in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

The joints in the mat need taping also, homelux do a waterproof tape to go with the ci matting

D

Drifterjoe

Right....last question on the same subject what about if I arrive and the floor needs a few mm of SLC??

D

Drifterjoe

Just bumping the thread to see if I can get my previous question answered?

What if I need to level the new screed? Is there a self leveler that can go over new screed that's nor fully dry. Or could I lay the durabase and level that with a bit of rapid set and a straight edge? Not exceeding the maximum bed obviously.

J

J Sid

I would have thought you could us a SLC on a green screed and uncouple over the top with Dural or Ditra and tape joints but would email tec at both companies for there input.
I wouldn't SLC on green screed and then tile with no uncoupling.

Reply to Dural ci+ adhesive on green screed in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks