Discuss Drill bits, who's the daddy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have just bought a 7 piece core drill set, from Aldi £29.99 might not be much good, but worth a try:thumbsup:

T

The Handy Manny

I have just bought a 7 piece core drill set, from Aldi £29.99 might not be much good, but worth a try:thumbsup:

Hey at that price if they only make a few cuts each it's not too bad. Careful they don't break your wrist when they stall though ;)

S

Scott

I bought the wall core hole set of theirs 3 years ago, still going strong :thumbsup:

I use the silverline bits, i drilled 23 holes (porcelain) with one bit a few weeks back, howeve the next one only did 4. I think that may have been me not keeping it as wet/cool as i did the first one. However the second one was on a softer tile. But at £1.99 each from a local supplier im not complaining

D

Deleted member 1779

Latest 8 minute clip from 365Drills (PORSADRILL) Range

[yt]W2CXLSjpVhU[/yt]

365drills_pack.jpg

valueformoney2.gif

Commercial Diamond Drilling Kits for VERY hard C5 Grade Large Format Porcelain tiles.

guideplate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Drill bits, who's the daddy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks