Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dewalt hand held tile saw 410 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Bought one this week got to say excellent tool,iam currently tile a bathroom floor with 1200x600 porcelain and it cuts with ease,:thumbsup: no chips.

OP
A

Aston

great to hear!!
did you use the dewalt blade that came with it or do you use another brand?

cheers
ed

OP
S

SquareEyes

Just saw this little number today, which has made choosing between the big dewalt d24000 and this thing a little harder...especially the difference in cost. Im fed up with my rubi 500 now and want to make life easier and hassle free!

Can the dc410 really handle hard porcelain and basalt without chipping? I'd love to try it out for myself, but cant think of anywhere that does that sort of thing...

thanks.

OP
M

Mickyf

Just done 20mm thick porcelain bathroom floor,cuts easily but I had to clamp straight edge on the tile to get a neat cut ,a guide bar would be helpful.I have a d24000 also but the bathroom I have just done the tiles would not fit on the d24000 that's why I bought the dewalt 410.Both excellent tools ,but the d24000 will be used a lot more than the other.

OP
A

Aston

to be honest its good to have both... you could start off by buying the dewalt dc410 and if that does most of your work then great, you havent paid out more than you need to.
if however, you decide to get a d24000 in the future, then you've pretty much got everything you'll need for most scenarios.

i think if you tile for a living, then you need a few options.

OP
S

SquareEyes

Thanks for the advice guys. Im heading out now to pick up the hand held now...it sounds like it would be a great little tool to add to the collection so Im looking forward to testing it out.

As for the d24000...i will inevitably get that very soon as I am so fed up with getting sprayed by my trusty rubi 500...plus that d24000 rips through everything so much more efficiently than anything else ive tried

...at the end of the day, if forking out ÂŁ800 means i get a better quicker less pain in the back finish then its worth every penny!

thanks again and ill let you know what how my first date with 410 goes.

OP
D

Dan s

Get one they are a great bit of kit :thumbsup: but you will still get wet it kicks a lot of water over the tile surface , that was my plan this one first d24000 next :hurray:

Reply to Dewalt hand held tile saw 410 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock