Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dewalt DW24000 tile saw - for sale or swapsies... in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

One Day

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Anyone fancy a DW24000? Nice and clean and fully working and cutting true. Nearly 4yrs old.
Also has a spare new Dewalt blade and a nearly new Inverted A blade from Diatech
(I think I have a Tyrolit blade somewhere too but not 100%)
AND... a bullnose blade from ATS - used only once.

Reason for sale? I don't use it much anymore and I think a Sigma 10m9 would suit me better.
It's 240v and comes with the stand.
Looking for £380 but I'd consider a swap for a decent compound mitre saw (I've loads to do at home)
It's in Preston, Lancs.

OP
A

Aston

If you put that on eBay it would get £500 all day long, £380 is an absolute bargain.

OP
O

One Day

It's for sale elsewhere now so apologies if you miss it here. Pics tomorrow hopefully...

OP
P

paul3944

Give us a shout when it's available and I'll drive up. I'm only down the road.

Thanks
Paul

Reply to Dewalt DW24000 tile saw - for sale or swapsies... in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock