Discuss D24000 And 1200 Sigma/rubi in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

tile89

Hi there

Need a d24000 and a sigma 1200/rubi1200 as they were both stolen from my garage last week
I'm in Hampshire so anything round this area ?

Seen a Brutus locally that I might by if I can't find anything but I have heard they fall apart and after going from a dewalt I'm sure I will be dissapointed

Lucky my rubi600 was in my van so at least I have that

Many thanks

O

Old Mod

That's crap ffs!
Lowest of the low!
Were they targeted, or did they rinse the whole garage?
What u heard about the Brutus is true btw!
First hand experience, good few years ago now tho,
don't expect it's improved.

T

tile89

That's crap ffs!
Lowest of the low!
Were they targeted, or did they rinse the whole garage?
What u heard about the Brutus is true btw!
First hand experience, good few years ago now tho,
don't expect it's improved.

No took a few things of value sadly just think they got lucky with those two items being in the garage , sadly I don't keep them in van because of sheer size of them both

I can get a Brutus second hand for about 150 quid locally on gumtree , but think it's not worth the hassle

I'll keep an eye out for a dewalt ( can live without the sigma for time being as don't often fit 1200 )

T

tile89

there is a 240v on ebay for £450 do you want a 240v or 110v

After 240 as I don't do any site work ,
Thanks will have a look ,
Noticed on eBay they do reconditioned d2400 for 530 with a years warranty which seems good ,

Seen the d2400 on here but sadly it's in Glasgow ,

Thanks

O

Old Mod

I can get a Brutus second hand for about 150 quid locally on gumtree , but think it's not worth the hassle

Keep your money!
It'll be a waste!
Buy a £50 grinder for now, wait for something to come up!
Good luck!

Q

Qwerty

After 240 as I don't do any site work ,
Thanks will have a look ,
Noticed on eBay they do reconditioned d2400 for 530 with a years warranty which seems good ,

Seen the d2400 on here but sadly it's in Glasgow ,

Thanks

See if the seller will pallet it up & get it sent via pallet delivery. Worth a shot!

T

tile89

Cheers for help,
Will check out that website, I'm often buying car parts so that will be handy for that aswell! Thanks
Will keep a lookout locally aswell

Reaction score
Sorry you,ve had yer gear nickedHave a look at the courier prices mate from Glasgow, I could send you a video of the machine in action so to speak it, almost new and an honest buy.

H

henrywillicombe

Hello mate I live in bath and am selling my dewalt cutter, I'm missing the back tray and the side tray. I live in bath and want £400 for it, it's 110 though

T

tile89

Hello mate I live in bath and am selling my dewalt cutter, I'm missing the back tray and the side tray. I live in bath and want £400 for it, it's 110 though

Hi thanks , I don't work on site so carrying a 110v transformer around would be a pain as all my tools are 240v also I would need to get the tray as working at people's homes can't be spraying tile juice everywhere haha!
Thanks anyway

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Note that you can now leave Feedback on both sales and purchases by clicking on a members avatar.

Please help others know how the sale went by leaving feedback.

Reply to D24000 And 1200 Sigma/rubi in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks