Discuss Custom made tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Tile source hedge end . London Tile company winchester . Hampshire tile warehouse Aldershot all the same company

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can't you just buy the biggest readily available tray and then use backer boards set to the correct falls for the rest of the room? Should be easy enough to do if you ping a laser around the room to find your heights.

All joints can then be sealed and taped. If you were still worried you could even use Schluter kerdi over the top

Reaction score
Hi radim
I'm looking for a made to measure tray 1600X1200. so I
went up to Hampshire Tile in Aldershot to look at an ORBRY tray . light weight, 30mm thick, only a couple of weeks delivery and cheep.
trouble was the linear drain was micky mouse as there's no frame to tile up to so you have to stick your own trim round the opening, I'm sure it can be done but the drain and trap all looked a bit cheep
The square drain may be better but I didn't look at that one
Im now looking at using a standard size tray with a good drain and building up round the sides
I think Pro Warm is the same tray.

Reply to Custom made tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks