Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Courses in Hampshire area? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Does anyone have any idea of training courses available in the Hampshire area?

I live just south of Basingstoke.

Due to other commitments I would be unable to b&b so would need somewhere which is commutable. I have checked out Diamonds site and given the excellent feedback here on the forum they would seem the ideal choice. It would mean a 100 mile round trip each day but given the quality of training they appear to give it would seem a worthwhile commute.

Just wondering if there were any other options I should look at.

Cheers
Dave :thumbsup:

OP
W

wildcard

Hi,im just down the road in farnborough,im doing an 8 week course with ableskills in dartford.I"ve only done 1 week so far & the travelling does get to you,but hopefully it will pay off.I don"t think there is anywhere in hants that ive seen.

OP
D

Dave_s

Cheers wildcard.

Just visited their website. I would be really interested to hear what your thoughts are once you have completed the course.

Good luck with rest of the training mate.

Dave

OP
D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi Dave,

I don't want to blow our own trumpet, but our courses that we run are probably the most comprehensive in the UK.

You will not be disappointed and the drive will be worth while.

Please bear in mind that we offer forum members free accommodation or cash back to the value of if you are considering travelling.

All the best and good luck with whatever you decide. :thumbsup:

OP
D

Dave_s

Please bear in mind that we offer forum members free accommodation or cash back to the value of if you are considering travelling.

All the best and good luck with whatever you decide. :thumbsup:

Hi Danny,

That may well be of interest. A cash back deal would certainly cover my fuel expenses.

I am probably a month or two away from probable redundancy so I will give you a call a bit nearer the time when I know definite dates.

Cheers
Dave :thumbsup:

OP
D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi Dave,

No problem at all mate, we are here to help.

Just to let you know, if you are being made redundant we have some funding available as well that will pay towards the cost of your course but you would need to get your name down for this pretty quick as funding is going rapidly ha ha.

All the best :thumbsup:

Reply to Courses in Hampshire area? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock