Discuss Commercial work/teaming up in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Jamorgan90

Hi all,

I am currently looking for someone to join me in my work many do commercial shops and have loads of work all over the country and looking for someone to team up with. Any have would be greatly appreciated.

B

Brian powell

Hi all,

I am currently looking for someone to join me in my work many do commercial shops and have loads of work all over the country and looking for someone to team up with. Any have would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there i'm responding to your thread, I maybe interested in teaming up with you. Would be interested to know what areas the work is. I have 30 + years experience so feel sure I would be able to help. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Brian

S

Stephen Corbett

Hi Brian, how did this commercial job go for you, only asking because I'm after some work, thanks for your help steve Corbett, Stepping-stones tilers

Reply to Commercial work/teaming up in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks