Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

Discuss Commercial work/teaming up in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Jamorgan90

Jamorgan90 Active Member

Wall and Floor Tiling Job in

Hi all,

I am currently looking for someone to join me in my work many do commercial shops and have loads of work all over the country and looking for someone to team up with. Any have would be greatly appreciated.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Moved to the correct thread. Contact OP by PM if interested

3. Brian powell

Brian powell Member of Tilers Forums

Hi there i'm responding to your thread, I maybe interested in teaming up with you. Would be interested to know what areas the work is. I have 30 + years experience so feel sure I would be able to help. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Brian

4. Stephen Corbett

Stephen Corbett Stepping-stones

Hi Brian, how did this commercial job go for you, only asking because I'm after some work, thanks for your help steve Corbett, Stepping-stones tilers