Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cleveland and FB live murder in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
So, this happened tonight whilst we were watching the play offs (hockey, or ice hockey if you like).

If you have not seen the news, a man filmed himself murdering a 78 year old man in the name of his ex girlfriend. A point blank shot to the head, muttering the words 'Bye dog' as he pulled the trigger. This was a random act on a random person and he claims to have shot 14 people before this, being the only one he live facebooked.

I was sucked into a video link as it was pretty much happening in real time and I saw what he did. It seemed like it was in real time, it wasnt.
Now, the fact that its going to haunt me for the rest of my life is irrelevant. The problem I have is that the UK press #dailystar #thesun have openly put this onto their website for all to see, the gruesome and cold blooded killing of someones parent, Dad & Father.

Who are these absolute morons that think they have the right to publish and give explicit access to such a heinous act. Reporting on this in a written format is acceptable. THIS WAS SOMEONES DAD MAN !! Why do they consistently get away with embarrassing the UK and more to the point, why can they not be shut down permanently, completely and without the loophole of moving to another name. They serve no purpose and, if im being honest, dull down the average persons brain.

rant over. I am sick to my stomach here.

One last point, there is more updates on twitter than there is from channel sources. Approximately five hours ago, all news reports stopped, nothing on the tv and no updates on the web. ZERO.

I have a funny feeling he will be found tomorrow, in a "crashed car" which will be a suitable death, providing he has been beaten to within an inch of his very own life before they stage the car crash.

O

One Day

At lunch time last week there were a group of decorators huddled around a phone watching with delight as people are decapitated, mutilated, tortured and murdered. I left the building as I couldn't bear to hear it.
These were young guys, with jobs and families and they knew that what they were watching was real.
I Was stunned. Truly stunned.

M

Matt Bott

At lunch time last week there were a group of decorators huddled around a phone watching with delight as people are decapitated, mutilated, tortured and murdered. I left the building as I couldn't bear to hear it.
These were young guys, with jobs and families and they knew that what they were watching was real.
I Was stunned. Truly stunned.
Disgusting.

Q

Qwerty

It's the younger generation. They live in a make believe digital world which has no feelings or consequence. To be honest it is probably one of the things that drove that guy in Ohio to do what he did. I saw his comments after the murder saying people weren't taking him seriously or that it wasnt real so he will continue to murder!

I despise the media and it's lack of morals. Always engineered to get maximum impact and shock whilst disregarding common values and decency.

Reply to Cleveland and FB live murder in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock