Discuss Christmas break in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well I have not long got back from 10 days in Helsinki and Prague, time that I couldn't afford off then lol so have to make that time back somewhere

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As for working every hour god sends, saving to buy a house, in my neck of the woods that's not a cheap easy thing mate, footage do it if I ever want my own home

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Think we should all live life like this..

20161115_063116.png

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Looks like I will be finishing at about 2pm on Xmas day ( Mrs is a nurse and working too so can't afford to waste the time, then back at it day after boxing day. Hopefully with have new year's day off but that's only if all goes well :(
Sacrifices must be made to achieve greatness lol

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Never fussed with greatness just need to raise the cash for a house to keep the little lady happy

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As for working every hour god sends, saving to buy a house, in my neck of the woods that's not a cheap easy thing mate, footage do it if I ever want my own home
Just seen this :)
Some of the prices put on here by southerners you should only be working 2 days a week to buy a half a million pound house ;)
On a serious note, we have all been there and done it, my mortgage is 3 years to be paid off, then i can have even more andys days :)

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
it's just because I'm aiming for that million pound house being a millionaire southern tiler ;).

That's got to be nice knowing the mortgage is gone in 3 years, I'm about have one hanging over my head for the next 30, lol

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just seen this :)
Some of the prices put on here by southerners you should only be working 2 days a week to buy a half a million pound house ;)
On a serious note, we have all been there and done it, my mortgage is 3 years to be paid off, then i can have even more andys days :)
Mines paid off already.....I haven't always been a lazy git !!...work hard when your young, save some money, make some canny business deals = more andysdays..:)

Reply to Christmas break in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks