Discuss Cheap Wet Cutter For Sale! in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J Sid

If it wasn't for the logistics i'd have snapped it up already. i'm gonna try and sweet talk a friend that's coming down in a couple of weeks if it hasn't already gone.
Harry, you can't be more than a hour and a half drive away from him, I do that most day's to get to work and I'm sure marc would meet half way. ;)

O

Old Mod

Haha blimey think I missed my own party! Hahaha
Harry, it just so happens I'm seeing a job in Petersfield Monday, and if we sort the details out, it'll be an immediate start, as in later next week!
Would that help sway u? Haha

O

Old Mod

put up the pictures again Marc and show us the extras your machine has like the laser guide and montolit dna blade
I dont think you explained it enough just what a great bargain the saw is

I will Gary, it's in the motor at the moment but I'll drag it out tomorrow and post a couple more images.
Good idea, thanks.

Reply to Cheap Wet Cutter For Sale! in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks