Discuss Chalfont St. Giles 8sqm porcelain on patio. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just got a call from a lady looking for a tiler in the Chalfont St. Giles area.

Its for a patio that needs leveling (currently rough concrete that's been down about a year).
6qm of patio in 800x200 wood effect plank porcelain tiles.
2sqm of patio steps (2 steps).

No mad rush.

Why am I offering you this opportunity? I don't like outside work, been mucked around with the weather in past and I work alone (i.e. not fast enough to dodge the rain!)

If you're interested then PM me and I will pass on details to customer.

Cheers
Sean
p.s. all the above info has been obtained via a phone call. I have not seen the patio.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That sucks that does. We have loads of jobs going on here, some even full time, yet people aren't using the area at all.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yea Dan, 18 people have viewed the thread, but no takers yet. I guess that's how it is.

Sometimes I don't see an interesting thread until several days after it's been posted.

I normally go through my bookmark (Recent Posts), but then it does not always show a post I have recently updated, I then have to go searching for it.

I'll get back to the lady tomorrow with an update.

Reply to Chalfont St. Giles 8sqm porcelain on patio. in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks