Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Casa Dolce Casa Flagstone 15 X 15, Beige in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

KevinH

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello,

Looking for this tile for a relative. Google throws up some hits but both Casa Dolce Casa Flagstone 15 x 15, Beige - Casa Dolce Casa - Tiles and Casa Dolce Casa Flagstone 15 X 15 Beige Tile & Stone - $4.98 websites appear to be dormant.

Any help appreciated.

Kevin

OP
K

KevinH

TF
Reaction score
Some tiles were purchased some time ago with the intention of doing a floor (which was never done). They have since moved to a bigger property and brough the tiles with them. Unfortunately looks like the tiles (from the places they have tried) and no longer made. I've suggested they get in touch with the company in Italy to see if they can locate any stock anywhere.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some tiles were purchased some time ago with the intention of doing a floor (which was never done). They have since moved to a bigger property and brough the tiles with them. Unfortunately looks like the tiles (from the places they have tried) and no longer made. I've suggested they get in touch with the company in Italy to see if they can locate any stock anywhere.
That's all you can do I guess. Sounds like they just need to choose some new tiles. At least it isn't a case of matching up due to a repair or something.

Reply to Casa Dolce Casa Flagstone 15 X 15, Beige in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock