Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Calling sigma nerds, advice needed in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
S

stuey72

Please checkout the following advertisement.
If your in no rush I will have a practically new 3B4M Max for sale in a couple of weeks.

OP
F

Flintstone

Too large for that I'm after Stu, I already have a 720 sigma. Cheers. I'm ordering from pro tiler tools

Reaction score
Might be re-igniting a 'which is best cutter debate' but I'm considering purchasing a Sigma 3c3m cutter.
Im happily using a TS60 for most ceramics small to medium sizes but recent upturn in porcelain and larger format tiles have found the cutter 'falling short' with chips etc.
Any reasons why I shouldnt get the Sigma ? Ive seen it online for ÂŁ346.80 inc
Cheers for opinions

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
No reasons why you shouldn't mate, just reasons why you should, much better cutters for the tiles in more common use these days, I like alot have changed over from rubies to sigma in the last year or so, I bought 1 to replace a ts 60 as same issues as your self, ended up selling both my rubies to and now haw 3 stigmas small mid and large. Won't won't regret a sigma mate

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mate im not great with the model numbers, I've got 400 isherwood one, the 750ish one and the 1200ish one

OP
J

J Sid

Might be re-igniting a 'which is best cutter debate' but I'm considering purchasing a Sigma 3c3m cutter.
Im happily using a TS60 for most ceramics small to medium sizes but recent upturn in porcelain and larger format tiles have found the cutter 'falling short' with chips etc.
Cheers for opinions
I'm sure my local CTD has that model alot cheaper. I'm wait for the up and coming trade day and will get a case thrown in for free :)

Reaction score
Totally get the confusion re sizing... Im still phased about the push or pull system and optional additional arm ???? To much googling /you tube!!!!
Cheers re. CTD tip as thats my local stockist (don't have emoji thumbs up on keyboard lol)

OP
D

Dumbo

Cheers for opinions
I paid ÂŁ320 for mine from hants tile warehouse

Reply to Calling sigma nerds, advice needed in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock