• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4K
  • last

Discuss Books - last one you read? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

What was your last read? - online or in hand.
Just read a few pages of the last unfinished Billy Bunter if that counts, but before that it was Wilt by Tom Sharpe.
Also got an online version of The Bible but found all the begots and siring of 200+ children a hard story to follow!

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A football one, about a glorious unglamorous East Midlands football team, that punched massively above their weight last season! Can you guess who...?

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1146.PNG Old Elizabethans?

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Actually completed , was probably 'Fast Food Nation' - Eric Schlosser , and that was probably over 10yrs ago lol. More of a news / facts junky than a reader tbh.

Diggy

O

Old Mod

Last book I read was by Anita Bean, a professional athlete.
Called 'Complete sports Nutrition'
After I'd read the first five chapters about 4-5 times to understand the science behind it, it taught me an incredible amount about eating correctly and understanding my own body.

O

On one

Probably 3 years ago since my last read was.......https://www.amazon.co.uk/True-Grit-Bear-Grylls/dp/0593071050
Some astounding true stories of do and daring by mankind over the past few hundred centuries. For a non reader like me, the type of book you cannot put down until you have finished the chapter ......and thought how the bloody hell did he/they manage that!
Don't let the name Bear Grylls put you off..........the stories have nowt to do with him or his TV programmes

Reply to Books - last one you read? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks