Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Birthday thanks. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
At 00.01 I received a birthday congratulations from Tilers Forum UK - its just another year, or even another day from yesterday!
Thanks anyway as its the only one I got!
Timeless John.

:smilewinkgrin:

Diamond Pool Finishers

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Happy Birthday John have a great day on the coffee ! or are you on the tiles ! well push the boat out today and have a floater ( coffee ) :thumbsup: :juggle2::5: :50::17:

OP
D

DHTiling

We thought you might not want to shout about your 70th birthday TJ ..

Have a coffee on me..

images

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Happy Birthday TJ :thumbsup:

I would raise a cup of Columbian for you, but I can't drink the Devil's pee, so i will join you with a cup of Yorkshires finest tea.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
thought I saw a glow in the sky last night, you must of been lighting your candles...:lol:

happy birthday t/j...:thumbsup:

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Thank you all! Had a wonderful day and lovely evening out with wife and 2 kids (now I have to go home to mine :smilewinkgrin:)

John.

Reply to Birthday thanks. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock