Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Big Shout Out To Reed Harris Stockists Of All The Porsdrill Tile Drills Holes In Porcelain Tiles. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Deleted member 1779

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Big shout out to Steve at Reed Harris

fdsafsaf.jpg

Reed Harris have been stocking the range for the last five years and were pleased to add the box sets to the selection choices for installers.

Installers of very hard porcelain tiles find it very difficult to drill holes into large format stone. 365Drills are tile drilling experts and have the full solution to hand.

The range is extensive. There are 40 sizes to chose from starting at 6mm then going up in 2mm incriments.

Then there is the always popular Bathroom Fitters Kit. A value for money clam pack with the standard pipe sizes covered of 16mm 30mm 40mm. Plus more 6mm 8mm

Then we move on to the box sets. These tile drills are either based on the BFKMX (Now called the ESSENTIAL) for obvious reasons.

or the PREMIUM. In the premium you will find 18mm 25mm 35mm 45mm tile drills plus 6mm and 8mm

All the tile drilling kits have the water cooling sponge plus the clearing hook. Laid out in a fancy case the whole experience is now less stressful for tilers and plumbers.

Top ups to the kits can be bought so the box is not wasted.

Reading Showroom
Unit 7 iO Trade Centre
Deacon Way
READING

RG30 6AQ

0118 938 2530

Mon - Fri: 8am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9am - 5:30pm

Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays

cases77.jpg

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I will Being having a word with steve , Has he moved my stock on to those lower shelves!!!!! Lol

Im Sure there's that cupboard for your stuff next time I'm in,
good luck at reed Harris

OP
D

Deleted member 1779

They do move stuff about but lucky not too much.... Porsadrill still on show even after many years of sales.

paints.jpg

Had a little drive down in the van.....

Reply to Big Shout Out To Reed Harris Stockists Of All The Porsdrill Tile Drills Holes In Porcelain Tiles. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock