Discuss Best Website/websites For Tiling Supplies in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm always on the look out for better materials and tools and love a good bargain where are u fells shopping online for stuff ?

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
FFX for tools, trade tiler for tiling tools. Have had a few orders from walls and floors, they were nice tiles at a good price.

P

Paul72

I always use tradetiler. Husband and wife owned and local to me so I can collect as they also have a trade counter

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've used trade tiler and also bought a dewalt d24000 from pro tiler tools I was just wondering if there was a hide gem I didn't know about and materials wise I've just opened my self a account with tile master to buy my adhesive got sick of buying over priced stuff at my supplier

O

Old Mod

I've used trade tiler and also bought a dewalt d24000 from pro tiler tools I was just wondering if there was a hide gem I didn't know about and materials wise I've just opened my self a account with tile master to buy my adhesive got sick of buying over priced stuff at my supplier
U've a direct account with Tilemaster?
I didn't think they gave accounts to individuals?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Damn rite they give accounts to anyone who wants to order a pallet(50 bags) they will even let u mix the pallet say
20 semi rapid
10 ultimate
15 rapid level 30
20 assorted grout 3000

O

Old Mod

Damn rite they give accounts to anyone who wants to order a pallet(50 bags) they will even let u mix the pallet say
20 semi rapid
10 ultimate
15 rapid level 30
20 assorted grout 3000
Cheers fo that, looks like I've got the wrong end of the stick somehow!
How D'u get on with the rapid level 30?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think it's great stuff never used it on large areas tho just on small jobs say like a wc floor level and tile the same day for large areas I use weber floor flex but ill be using level flex by tile master now I'd imagine

Reply to Best Website/websites For Tiling Supplies in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks