Discuss Best tubbed adhesive for bathroom? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dingabell

Hi all.
I'd usually use bagged adhesive but the job is in a flat and I'd rather not mix inside.
Can anyone recommend a ready mixed adhesive that would be suitable for tiling half way up a bathroom? There's no shower so it would just be round the bath and over the sink etc.

F

Flintstone

Granfix multifix was what would use if I really really had to use a ready mixed

D

Dumbo

Bostick showerproof cheap and never had a failure . Also did hundreds of metres with Norcross once 200 x 300 ceramics on a contract job once good grab worked well .

B

Blunt Tool

Weber new pro lite ready mixed adhesive.
That's me getting a few more Weber points ;)

T

Time's Ran Out

John when did you last see Sontex? Or are you just old? Or did PCI sell them?

Pete - that's the last time I used ready mixed. Early 1980's I think.
Mind you their fast set grey bagged adhesive was a great product.
And how are you - keeping well I hope.

P

Perry

Yes John all well. Hope it is with You. 34 years ago was the last time I used Bucket adhesive. after a year tiling I had worked out the best and easiest product. And went on to X7.

D

Dumbo

Sorry @Andy Allen I think I may have figured why you gave a dislike on my post just noticed I put a dislike on yours . Honestly don't know how that happened as there is nothing wrong with bel white star apart from the spelling but if you still don't like what I said that's cool .

Reply to Best tubbed adhesive for bathroom? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks