Discuss Best cordless angle grinder in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
just bought a bosch 18-125 grinder, gsb-2li combi drill with 2x 5ah batteries.
so far well impressed with grinder, don't have to worry about cutting through cable now. and it's very light.
bosch are also doing an extended 3 year warranty for the drill and grinder and 2 year for the 5 ah batteries!! they must be very sure of their batteries.
all for £360.00.
i like the way the switch is on the side near the blade, just right for cutting, i looked at the dewalt 54v xr grinder but it's heavy and the switch is too far from the blade so can't be used one handed.

M

mr.tile

After six months with this machine,
I can't remeber worked without it..
Small handy, cheap good blades, fabolus!

14meu54.jpg

D

Dumbo

Whilst on this subject I asked about wet sponge with grinder technique before . Somebody posted a video but I couldn't open it . Just wondering if some kind soul could try again

U

Unused Account 1

Very nice but just need four anda half inch one,going to get one this weekend debating on bosch 110 or cordless

Reply to Best cordless angle grinder in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks