Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best and Worst grout in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
we all come across different brands, maybe clients bought it, or spec'd it etc.etc... who do you hate, and why ?

OP
M

mike1979

I will use anything except granfix and Larsen rubbish I like nicobond but really love bal
super flex on the floor find it easy to work with

OP
K

kaharrison9

Bit of a mixture from experience.
White wall grout - Bal microflex
Stone, cream coloured tiles - Benfer schomberg off white
Epoxy stone - Mapei Jasmine
Epoxy white, black, - NC Starlike
Grey floors - Mapei ultracolour

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've used bal superflex grey a few times recently after years of using UCP and it was great to use it fills the joint nice and was easy to wash off I'm gonna use it in limestone on a job I'm doin end of the month

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Best:
Ardex FS again for me. If a customer can't decide between a pallet of 30 odd colours then there is something wrong. Nice to mix up, although I always use less water. Great to have colour matching silicone too. Another plus point is the 2.5kg bags for small areas.

Worst:
I don't have a worst this year because I only use Ardex. I now refuse to use a customer bought grout.

Reply to Best and Worst grout in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock