Discuss BBC (DIY SOS) calling any Tilersforums members!!! in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

I'm too cynical.
I bet the production company makes a tidy profit selling the show.
If they were producing the show out of the goodness of their hearts, that would encourage me to do the same!

H

hmtiling

I'm too cynical.
I bet the production company makes a tidy profit selling the show.
If they were producing the show out of the goodness of their hearts, that would encourage me to do the same!
You expect the people working on the show full time to be volunteers?

O

On one

Fair game to anyone wishing to volunteer to help others in need.
I don't pick fault with the standard of work any more, I stopped watching the show years ago when they moved on from doing one room(at a time) programmes!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
On the flip side I'm sure somebody on here did one and said it was awesome PR for their business and they went out for tea with them and had a laugh. Said it was hard work though.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If it was close me I'd give up some time to do it, worthy cause and all that, plus as @Dan mentioned above could be used for some brilliant marketing and pr lol

D

Dumbo

I going to play devil's advocate here but all this talk about good causes . How many on here when they get asked to do a bathroom for a disabled person will look up and say don't worry it's free . But because it's on the telly you do it . Also no mention on titles at end of show who did the work . I'm now going to put on my flak jacket .

Reply to BBC (DIY SOS) calling any Tilersforums members!!! in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks