Discuss Battipav tile cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spud

I have had 3 now 2 superpro 750 and a superpro 900 ,they are quality heavy duty porcelain cutters and will cut anything

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yep got the Superpro 750 and I'm looking to replace. It's starting to wear and veering off line a bit. It has been a good cutter though and as Gary said it's great on the quality porcelain.

Might follow Dave and go down the Sigma route this time.

S

Spud

I have had 3 now 2 superpro 750 and a superpro 900, excellent heavy duty porcelain cutters that will cut any tile maybe a little bit too heavy duty for large format ceramics as they tend to scribe the glaze a little too deep but an outstanding porcelain machine

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aston

we've got all the tile gangs on here now havent we..

the sigma boyz
the rubi crew
the monti men
and now, the batti boys ;0) :yikes:

S

Spud

wheels are cheap and can be purchased from trimline ,John the carriage can be adjusted with the allen keys and tools provided with the cutting machine or trimline have a repair service and can service the machine for you

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wheels are cheap and can be purchased from trimline ,John the carriage can be adjusted with the allen keys and tools provided with the cutting machine or trimline have a repair service and can service the machine for you

I've replaced wheel a few times before, but I think I just fancy a change

T

Turkish tiler

thanks gary can you send me link please

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
we've got all the tile gangs on here now havent we..

the sigma boyz
the rubi crew
the monti men
and now, the batti boys ;0) :yikes:

i'm a Batti boy but I think I'm on the turn :lol:

Reply to Battipav tile cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks