Discuss Battipav New Profi 130-160 Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApEOEnENGA0&feature=em-uploademail

LIJ3-mmmUNZUfOjRMp8R1aSdOBr2m9eNgxq0TNa8OGcku6fymdBBcmKXQ-K8xgG4rjFhgIWfCok66J1iUJtquQVACsNjEWYQgVxF8LMsynFL6IpCLJoLchA03zobRUNabrbDi6DQSkKSTJabT-86M_OPjMHHPv4LYMj-YRTjbsOssqwFBrekkBM=s0-d-e1-ft

S

Spud

have you seen this Antonio , laser guide , legs, dual snapping and grinder attachment for cutting stone /gres Kristal Cutting Tools Ltd. | Ceramic Tile Cutters, Wood Connectors, Shelf Brackets ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Italy

have you seen this Antonio , laser guide , legs, dual snapping and grinder attachment for cutting stone /gres Kristal Cutting Tools Ltd. | Ceramic Tile Cutters, Wood Connectors, Shelf Brackets ...

free_cut_980_400_14_s-980x400.jpg

free_flex_90_980_480_b-980x400.jpg

I do not like that system .....
I prefer the old system.
I raimondi free line, buy option is similar Kristal.;)
compry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Like the fact they have an attachment for a grinder but they do keep banging on about Ceramic tiles. Will this machine cut porcelain aswell?

S

Spud

Like the fact they have an attachment for a grinder but they do keep banging on about Ceramic tiles. Will this machine cut porcelain aswell?
Honest answer is I don't know as I have not used it , looking at the build of the machine I would say yes but I am guessing the grinder is there for tiles that won't snap on the machine

Reply to Battipav New Profi 130-160 Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks