Discuss Bal Survey ! in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

Anyone else getting emails to do a survey for BAL. Anyone ever heard back or claimed a gift ?

I

Ian

Had one for a T-shirt design! Promised a free t-shirt for taking part, haven't got one yet!

J

J Sid

Yes did the survey after a call from Richard Davidson on the 20th of June.
Did the survey, ticked the box, heard nothing as yet.

O

On one

I had 2 emails on the same day from 2 different people claiming to be from Bal,asking me to fill in a survey.
It looked questionable,so I didn't click on the link

G

Gazzer

Had this back from them,

profile_mask2.png

Richard Davidson
11:29 (4 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Neale,

Sorry you must be on more than one of our lists so please ignore the questionnaire.

The free gifts will start to go out towards the end of this month so if it doesn’t arrive by early July then please let us know.

Regards

Rich Davidson

Building Adhesives Ltd

Longton Road

Trentham

Stoke-on-Trent

J

J Sid

Had this back from them,

profile_mask2.png

Richard Davidson
11:29 (4 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Neale,

Sorry you must be on more than one of our lists so please ignore the questionnaire.

The free gifts will start to go out towards the end of this month so if it doesn’t arrive by early July then please let us know.

Regards

Rich Davidson

Building Adhesives Ltd

Longton Road

Trentham

Stoke-on-Trent

You get a reply 1 hour after you first post.
Now that's good service ;)

Reply to Bal Survey ! in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks