Discuss aspirator of dust, exhaust pipe in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

question, someone uses one of these for the powder or similar ?
price from 100 € up, 150, including the exhaust pipe.

$_57.JPG

2015121173347_UB30%20con%20tubo.jpg

L

LM

The problem with these from a health and safety point of view is that it may protect you but it doesn't collect the silica and protect anyone else.

W

WetSaw

If there's nothing on the end of the tube all you're doing is making the dust somebody else's problem.

I

Italy

So I thought I would put it near the window, dust should get out quickly.
Once the dust is out the window .......
the decision is made, I just wondered if in a room of 20 square meters, 30cm in diameter is enough.

D

Dumbo

From talking to hire companies about this once they told me that fans for removing dust were different from fans for removing gas and we're more expensive . If this is right or wrong I don't know .

Reply to aspirator of dust, exhaust pipe in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks