Discuss Anyone Got A Dog? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
We got percy now as well as penny...

20160830_062939.jpg

20160727_221510.jpg
20160701_212109.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Jeff...lol when you shout to him in a field do a couple of blokes turn round..lol

Reminds me of my wife's grandparents they had a small dog called Andy.....bloody nightmare visiting them kept being told to 'sit' all the time !!!

W

WetSaw

My first dog had already been named when we got her at 6 months old. We were going to change it but Doris suited her.

W

White Room

I hear ticks are in vogue at the moment....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dougs Third Go

always. always, have my dogs protected Mark against ticks, once I relapsed and Elvis, being longer haired, came back from a shoot and I twisted 9 out of him...Ruby had none, but I do tend to buy my dog meds now online via viovet, rather than at the vets, thus avoiding a 200 per cent mark up on an already expensive product...;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
always. always, have my dogs protected Mark against ticks, once I relapsed and Elvis, being longer haired, came back from a shoot and I twisted 9 out of him...Ruby had none, but I do tend to buy my dog meds now online via viovet, rather than at the vets, thus avoiding a 200 per cent mark up on an already expensive product...;)
Dog Products - VioVet - https://www.viovet.co.uk/dogs
Thought I'd link to that for the lads. Good prices!

T

Tile Shop

Speaking of dogs. Maybe someone can help.

My dog won't stop licking his arse and he makes a horrble scoffing noise as he's doing it and its bloody irritating......

Been to the vets and they gave an anti inflamitary course which hes now finished. Did nothing. His anal glands have been checked and they're ok. Hes been searched for fleas.... nothing found. Still gave him a flea treatment, thats not worked. Given him a worming tablet. Also not worked. Not changed his food so no food allergy.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Reply to Anyone Got A Dog? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks