Discuss Anyone Got A Dog? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread about dogs
Post a photo of your dog, what breed it is, and it's name.......:)

This is my dog, she's called penny and is a west Highland terrier or westie for short, breed for catching vermin she can be a bit stubborn at times but we love her to bits.

20150927_103944-1.jpg

20150915_200922.jpg

C

Concrete guy

IMG-20111002-00023.jpg

Milo - Goldendoodle - 3 years old.

P1050267.jpg

Dave - Cocker Spaniel - 9 years old

Best friends

Dave is a walking stomach, Milo is daft as a brush but very gentle.

T

Tile Shop

This is Jenson the Jack Russell. (But his markins would suggest a Spaniel interferred with the family tree at some point)

This is when he was a pup. The day we got him.
IMG-20130916-00079.jpg

Since then, he's grown into this (Forgive the outfit. I'm married and you know what women are like with cute stuff!)

20140723_181246.jpg

20140723_182115.jpg

20140719_192039.jpg

20141124_195036.jpg

20141124_195022.jpg

I

Ian

I've been toying with the idea of getting a British bull dog but, I don't think I have the time with a young family and work. Just got a cat and he looks after himself.

T

Tile Shop

I know someone who breeds British Bulldogs. They went away and me an the missus had to babysit.

we both got battered!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bulldog's are expensive to buy.......get a lot of issue with them especially with there breathing........nice looking dogs though. .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG-20111002-00023.jpg

Milo - Goldendoodle - 3 years old.

P1050267.jpg

Dave - Cocker Spaniel - 9 years old

Best friends

Dave is a walking stomach, Milo is daft as a brush but very gentle.
We keep toying with the idea of getting another dog........don't know how penny would react, she might think we're replacing her...lol

T

Tile Shop

Bulldog's are expensive to buy.......get a lot of issue with them especially with there breathing........nice looking dogs though. .

Really friendly too. All they wanna do is play. but that was our problem. They came at us like cannon balls..... all 7 of 'em!

And their turds were mahoooooosive!

I

Ian

Yeah I've read that, probably be better getting one crossed with a boxer, they seem to be a lot healthier and still look pretty much the same. A full British pup can cost up to 5 grand! Madness! I'd be scared of it getting pinched.

A

Aston

I don't have a dog but the wife has been going on and on and on about getting 2 miniature daschunds. I was just about to relent and give in, then! I found out the price!!! She can make do with this picture like I have to make do with my picture of a rolex submariner, non date.!!

Miniature_Dachshund_85584.jpg

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of getting a British bull dog but, I don't think I have the time with a young family and work. Just got a cat and he looks after himself.
Cat! I hate f. cats. They rubbish in my garden. Thinking to get wee dog to chase them. Jack Russell is one we like...

I

Ian

Cat! I hate f. cats. They rubbish in my garden. Thinking to get wee dog to chase them. Jack Russell is one we like...
They're low maintenance though, feed them twice a day and sling them outside when you go to work, no walking in the winter and all that nonsense!

Reply to Anyone Got A Dog? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks