Discuss Anyone Drive One Of These ?? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Test drive today and was impressed , only concern is the 1.6 engine for the size of the van ! Specially under load !
image.png

W

White Room

Should imagine you would do a fair bit of diesel with that size engine with carrying a heavy load.

S

Stef

My mates had one a couple of months now not a problem.
He bought his old trafic when I got mine new in 2014 & he had nothing but hassle with the dpf.
I've not had a bit of bother with mine.
I was looking at a new trafic sport but my vans just coming up on 2 years old.
The 1.6 engine is meant to be a cracker for fuel economy.

Q

Qwerty

That is a lot of problems:confused:

Those are repeat issues garages are seeing......and haven't been announced by Vauxhall as a problem to recall yet. Just look at the old vivaro and the injectors! I was one of thousands of owners to feel that pain! Whist that issue isn't there in the new vans I just couldn't put my faith in a company who refused to accept culpability before

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My mates had one a couple of months now not a problem.
He bought his old trafic when I got mine new in 2014 & he had nothing but hassle with the dpf.
I've not had a bit of bother with mine.
I was looking at a new trafic sport but my vans just coming up on 2 years old.
The 1.6 engine is meant to be a cracker for fuel economy.
Heard the economy is very good , just have doubts about twin turbo
Those are repeat issues garages are seeing......and haven't been announced by Vauxhall as a problem to recall yet. Just look at the old vivaro and the injectors! I was one of thousands of owners to feel that pain! Whist that issue isn't there in the new vans I just couldn't put my faith in a company who refused to accept culpability before
thanks plan Tec

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just heard from a Renault mechanic today that their getting a lot of recalls with turbo issues especially with the single turbo engines , that's my mind made up !!

Reply to Anyone Drive One Of These ?? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks