Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Anybody Else Use Rapid Set Today? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
hell, it was hard work!, only a 6m floor on bathroom I've been working on, but it took 3 mixes with the heat setting it so quick. I would've used standard set but I need the rapid so I could shift gear back in there overnight....now topping up my liquid with a coupla' ciders ;)

OP
I

Ian

I didn't dare today mate, did a 5m conservatory floor on Monday, took 4 mixes. Was getting about 15 mins pot life!

andy8758

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
20 metres of limestone flags yesterday and today. Using Setaflex, and getting 10-15 minutes pot life in the afternoons. Man that made me sweat. But what I couldn't understand is why my leveller only became dry enough to tile over 48 hours after spreading (10-15mm depths)?

OP
J

Just Rizzle

was laying 900x 600 limestone tiles didn't start till 4pm put 20 sq mtrs down by 7 using tilemaster ultimate rapid back tomorrow for 4pm start have 30 mts to put down in weather like this i go continental had a 2hr lie down this afternoon woken up by thunderstorm

OP
P

p4ulo

Nope, but I did a load of grouting, and although the grouting process was an absolute joy (hardly any waiting for it to chalk-up) I did shed about 2stone in sweat. I had to empty my gloves out!!

Reply to Anybody Else Use Rapid Set Today? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock