Discuss Any forum members have spare tiles they don't need any more? in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
List them for others to find. Get some space in your garage back. And help somebody too.

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Personally I leave spare tiles with the customer. That way they always have spare tiles or if they sell the house the new owner has spare tiles. Used to keep them but you end up with a miss mash or tiles that probably won't be able to be used by any one else as the difference in shade/batch numbers. Tiles are worse than wall paper in that sense.... :-D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You might be missing a trick there. Label them and store them in a shed with the customers name on. When they move a sink they ring you to see if you can get the tiles and you get a tiling job off them down the line. Maybe.

I used to stick a box under the bath and take the rest back the shop though. No time for storing and labelling tiles lol

F

Flintstone

Bloody hell dan I would have to rent a unit to store all the left over tiles off every job!

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
several boxes of black metro and cream metro tiles here going begging. they will get broken up and used for hardcore if no takers.

T

Time's Ran Out

I only save Victorian geometric and quarries.
Everything else goes in the skip after leaving any on a job.

Reply to Any forum members have spare tiles they don't need any more? in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks