• Thread starter White Room
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3K

Discuss Amazon Sell Skeleton Key for Transits in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Seen a video somewhere, 3 lads put their knees against a side door, pulled the top and bent it to gain entry.

W

WetSaw

They've been on eBay for ages. I can't believe that a vehicle manufacturer makes it so easy to unlock the doors.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My 10 plate transit was nicked Wednesday night this week along with all the tools etc in the back. Just vanished without a trace. Police not hopeful and insurance trying to make it hard. (2nd transit stolen in 7 years)
With tools like this out there for 15 quid what do they expect!?! Apparently they get in like this and then under the glove box is a connector block for diagnostic testing. Insert the tool and you can start it and drive off with no alarm ever sounding
Mental note for next time.....no more transits!!

W

White Room

how to secure yourself against it

You would have thought by now van manufacturers would have this sorted by now.
Was in a Peugeot today and on the dash is a button which unlocks all doors.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's mental. Deadlocks all round for me. It'd be like a safe with wheels on then. I'd even keep the tools in. 360 degree cam inside too. You should see the setups some of our sparks have on their vans. proper techie geeks.

Reply to Amazon Sell Skeleton Key for Transits in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks