Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

2. Tile Adhesive

Discuss Advice for mixing Keraflex Maxi S1 White in the Adhesive and Grout Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. rich9203

rich9203 Active Member

A little advice required for a newby to mixing adhesive (previously only fitted small tiles with ready mix). I have 2 x 20kg bags of Keraflex Maxi S1 White - do I have to mix the whole bag as per instructions or can I mix part of the bag?

Many thanks .....

2. antonio

antonio Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

You can mix what you need.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Just mix as much as you need. Aim to mix to a creamy lump free texture that still holds to the mixing trowel without dripping. Imagine homous type consistency

4. rich9203

rich9203 Active Member

Many thanks :)

5. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Hard to describe consistency really but you will see what I mean! Keraflex Maxi is a nice adhesive to work with.
    What is the project you are using it for? Please feel free to share with us in another thread including photos!

6. rich9203

rich9203 Active Member

Bathroom refurb, using 600 x 300 ceramic tiles ...

• Like Like x 1