Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss 600x900 limestone floor in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
D

Dumbo

Never done that. But In my life my wrongdoings include, theft, criminal damage, and drug taking. I was under 18 years old at the time though. And back then I guess I would have dotted and dabbed to make a fast buck too.
Don't know how long ago that was but we'll done on turning it around

OP
K

Kevbos

It makes me laugh to think there is so many better tilers out there .know it all the bees knees.that are so blind to the world majority live in .we are not all so lucky .I worked for a tta founder who brought 60 immigrants over here to replace his English workforce .please don't talk down to me on standards that idiot has you adhering too .I do what I'm asked to do .I give advice .If it isn't heard tgen I'm not losing work .

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

@Kevbos - You have no standards and yet you try to defend your crap work and belittle others! Chancers like you have no place in our trade, troll away all you like, your photos and attitude are enough for members to see what work you turn out - Tiler in Surrey - that's the best laugh!

OP
K

Kevbos

Timeless John. You don't know my standards .your just another tiler .think your amazing because your a trusted adviser .yet I fix Victorian tiles every day .How much do they cost mate .what is the finish I have to achieve every day .when I work for people that don't want to pay for the right job .but still want it done .it is their problem not mine .again look at pictures of work I do .then tell me I'm rubbish .some people live in a fantasy world. I do not .I have done all types of tile .don't tell me tile companies .major building and housing construction companies don't cut corners .every new build almost is appalling .I don't do it any more because they are so bad .it is not against the law to dot tiles .especially of told to so so .have a look at your profile pictures of work .your not a master .How many bad types of https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ .grout .and tile are sold every day .in your perfect way of tile you fool . Think about it

OP
K

Kevbos

I worked for wb Simpson's. The tile company .stone and ceramics .didn't want to work 6 until 7 every day 6 to 7 days a week .oh and I spoke English which didn't get me far either .they are your standards you preach .I just earn a living. If people don't want to listen that is their problem. I give multiple quotes for jobs I do .most people choose cheaper poorer option .their choice not mine

OP
K

Kevbos

Oh and back to original question .make sure you put movement joints into floor if any area over 7 metres in lineal length. Think the wise guys forgot to mention this .they just saw the supply of a decoupling membrane and pond signs in their eyes

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Timeless John. You don't know my standards .your just another tiler .think your amazing because your a trusted adviser .yet I fix Victorian tiles every day .How much do they cost mate .what is the finish I have to achieve every day .when I work for people that don't want to pay for the right job .but still want it done .it is their problem not mine .again look at pictures of work I do .then tell me I'm rubbish .some people live in a fantasy world. I do not .I have done all types of tile .don't tell me tile companies .major building and housing construction companies don't cut corners .every new build almost is appalling .I don't do it any more because they are so bad .it is not against the law to dot tiles .especially of told to so so .have a look at your profile pictures of work .your not a master .How many bad types of https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ .grout .and tile are sold every day .in your perfect way of tile you fool . Think about it

QED !

Reply to 600x900 limestone floor in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock