Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss 600x900 limestone floor in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I tiled over the Polypipe system a couple of times about 3-4 years ago. Decoupled and used Weber rapid spf with no problem. Fixed marble on both jobs

OP
S

SJPurdy

Beware that the size of one or more of your 4 floors might be at or above the limit for a heated floor without intermediate movement joints.

OP
K

Kevbos

Just find out name of the heating and the boards used .look up their tech phone numbers .sol to both see what they advise .get them to send specifications and give to customer .let them make decision for you .problem solved

OP
K

Kevbos

I tiled on this system end of last year .wunda under floor heating boards Maori 2 part https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ as specified .the tiles still cracked and broke everywhere. But I done specifications to the letter

20161019_103549.jpg

Reply to 600x900 limestone floor in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock